Princeless (Coll 1) - Jeremy Whitley, M Goodwin

by 9:58 PM 0 comments
Princeless (Coll 1) - Jeremy Whitley and M Goodwin

Let me first say, I am not a huge comic-book reader. Not that I have anything against them, I just don't really read them.


BUT THIS ONE WAS FANTASTIC!! It really made me laugh, with the witty jokes, and the subtle sarcasm.


Princeless follows a young princess named Adrienne, who gets locked in a tower which is guarded by a dragon. After many knights attempt to rescue her, she decides she is sick of waiting and after discovering a hidden sword, decides to take matters into her own hands to leave her tower behind, and rescue her 6 sisters from their towers.


This first collection will have 4 issues, is set for release in April and will be the lead up to the main journey. I must say, I cannot wait for the rest of the issues to be released!!


For all fans of comics, or just for some quick and light reading, I highly suggest this!


Claire <3

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D