Tagged - The First One

by 12:12 PM 3 comments

I was just tagged by Sarah @ Krazy Elf's Bookshelf -  this is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers! To participate:

 THE RULES
1.                   You must post the rules.
2.                   Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3.                   Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4.                   Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions
 1.     What is your favorite time period (Romantic, Victorian, Contemporary, ect.) to read and why? To be honest I don't really have a favourite time period - a lot of the books I read are set in modern times, but if I have to pick, I would say set in the future.
2.       If could have a dinner party of authors, alive or dead, who would you invite? Haha, how many can I pick?! Umm... Melina Marchetta, Maria. V Snyder and Richelle Mead to pick three.
3.       Love Triangles or Love/Hate? Which characters are your favorite example of your choice? I personally hate love triangles, but they are so common in books these days that I just had to get used to it. As an example - Clockwork Prince - Tessa, Will and Jem. Why oh why?!
4.       What is your comfort book? Probably my all time fave book - On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
5.       If you could date a character who would it be? If I could only pick one (which I REALLY CAN'T!) it would have to be Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy series.
6.       Book series’ or stand-alone books? Series all the way. Although I do love stand-alone's for  change sometimes.
7.       It’s the library book sale and the line is wrapped around the building. Which genre of books do you go to first? Young adult for sure.
8.       How do you organize your bookshelf? Title, genre, color, ect? Alphabetically by author last name.
9.       In the event of an ice storm and all the electricity goes out and you only had enough candles to read from one book which would it be? Juliet - Anne Fortier
10.   Which book would you like to see made into a movie? Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
11.   Vampires or aliens? I don't to sound unoriginal, but I really don't like aliens, so vampires it is!

People I'm Tagging

Amanda @ Book Love 101

And now for my 11 questions (copy & paste when you respond to them):

1. What was your favourite book as a child and why?
2. Why did you first start your blog?
3. What genre of books best describes you?
4. Who is your favourite author?
5. If you could meet any author dead or alive who would it be?
6. If you could be a character in a book who would you be and from which book?
7. Do you stick to one genre or are you all over the map with your reading choices?
8. Do your family/friends follow your blog?
9. If you had one piece of advice to tell a newbie blogger what would it be?
10. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging?

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

3 comments:

  1. haha this sounds like an idea I formulated. =) Good questions though! I would pick vamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You have been awarded the One Lovely blog award. I enjoyed your blog so thought I would share it. Hope you don't mind! Here is the link to my blog to check it out.

    http://thinksbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-two-awards.html?showComment=1329183063675#c6782614640927184478

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D