"Waiting On" Wednesday - #1

by 6:32 PM 12 comments

"Waiting On" Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I have decided to join the cool kids who are a part of this weekly event :)

For this week, I am eagerly anticipating -



"Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love. 

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy. 

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series"

I absolutely loved the first and cannot wait for this one to be released! What are you waiting on?

Claire <3

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

12 comments:

  1. Excited too. I try to feature stand alones in WoW. But I had to post this last week!! :)

    - Shanise @ Camisado Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WoW! I haven't got round to book 1 yet but this looks cool.

    Mine is here if you'd like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the first book, but I'll give it a try very soon.

    My WOW:
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2-treachery-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WoW. This is my second time doing it. I heard about this book's prequel a while ago, but haven't gotten a change to read it yet, i will soon.

    My WoW- http://unforgetablebooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh what's the first book? I love the cover and the story sounds awesome! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I loved Die For Me and can't wait to find out what will happen next.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had this a couple of weeks agao for my Wow - I really can't wait and I love Vincent!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a beautiful blog... hope to catch up with your posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I am a new follower from http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com. I hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I got your message from blogaholic, you can follow me at http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D