The Last Airbender: The Promise Part One

by 8:47 AM 3 comments


"The wait is over! Ever since the conclusion of Avatar: The Last Airbender, its millions of fans have been hungry for more--and it's finally here! 

This series of digests rejoins Aang and friends for exciting new adventures, beginning with a faceoff against the Fire Nation that threatens to throw the world into another war, testing all of Aang's powers and ingenuity! 

The continuation of Airbender and the link to its upcoming sequel, Legend of Korra! "



I am a big fan of the TV show, and this comic gave me the Avatar fix I have been craving since the show ended! It's not very long, but it still has enough to make you want to read the next one!

A year after the war has ended, Aang and his friends are trying to move the Fire Nation colonies out of the Earth Kingdom - The question is, will they succeed? Is the new Fire Lord Zuko going to follow in his father's footsteps after so desperately trying to be different? I can't wait to read the next one!

Claire <3

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

3 comments:

  1. Hi there :) just popping in from Goodreads... You have a great blog :)

    I love The Last Airbender cartoon :D

    I'm also your newest follower!

    Here is my blog to check out: Book Enslaved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now your newest follower :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i loved this show
    so exited 4 the spin off this somer

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D