When You Come Back to Me Again - Jaimie Hope

by 11:46 AM 0 comments

When You Come Back to Me Again - 
Jaimie Hope
"It has been three years since Sara Rhea lost her beloved, James. Many changes have gone on around her, yet she seems unable to move forward. Finally, in an effort to help Becca invites her on her annual trip to Salem, Massachusetts. Sara is skeptical, but agrees to go along figuring she could at least satisfy the history buff in her by seeing the place the Salem Witch Trials took place if nothing else should happen. Still. she can't help hoping she'll find the answers she seeks while worrying she's in over her head."
I haven't actually read "Who Says You Can't Go Home" which is the first book in this trilogy, but there was no point at which I felt I would have needed to.


I felt this book was too short. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, and I think the plot line was fantastic, but it seemed like the author didn't quite know how to go into detail. It was like she had the main points in her mind, and she just wrote them down exactly how she thought of them.


At roughly 130 pages, I read this in an hour or so, and came out wanting to know more. However this is a great story and I did enjoy it. I will be getting my hands on the first book to see how this one came to be.

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D