Random Act of Kindness - May Wrap-Up

by 5:47 PM 2 comments

Wow. June has come so fast! I have been waiting for one of my books to come in before I posted this and now it has! :D


What I sent:

My May RAK went to Rebecca at Reading Wishes! I bought her The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson and knocked that one off her wishlist!

What I received:

(My fabulous goodies!)

I was lucky enough to receive RAK's from 3 different people! I received:

Darkness Before Dawn from Rebecca at Reading Wishes!
Struck from Michelle at Beagle Book Space!
Handmade lovelies (Journal, bookmark, postcard) from Emmelyn!

I feel so lucky - thank you guys so much! :) <3


Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D