"Waiting On" Wednesday - #33

by 12:30 AM 2 comments



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


For this week, I am eagerly anticipating -


A Darkness Strange and Lovely - Susan Dennard
Released: July 23, 2013
Publisher: Harper Teen



Synopsis: Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone.



Why i can't wait: When I saw the cover had been revealed for this one, I just had to share. Isn't it gorgeous?! Yes, yes it is. I absolutely loved the first novel, Something Strange and Deadly and I just can't wait to read more of Susan Dennard's fantastic writing!


What are you waiting on? :)

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

  1. this cover is so pretty. I still need to read the first book. I hope to get to it soon. my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cover!! I have SSAD on my shelf and will be reading it super soon!! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D