What I'll be reading while I'm gone...

by 2:30 PM 5 comments

Yes, I'm going on a temporary break. No, it's not your fault. Yes, I just put that last bit in to make me feel better, not you.

But before I go, I want to share with you all the books I plan on reading. I will most likely still be posting reviews as I go, but we'll see about that as the time passes.

Claire's Reading List for January, February and a bit of March!

Not in any particular order...







 

 

 

  

  



  



So as you can see, I have my work cut out for me for the next couple of months.

I'll be back again before you know it!



Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

5 comments:

  1. There are so.e really awesome books on your list. Level2, Under the Never Sky, and Splintered are amazing. Hope you enjoy them.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great lineup! I recently finished The Madman's Daughter and it was oddly fascinating. Pivot Point and Splintered are on my must read list. Enjoy your break. It is good to recognize when we need one. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah awesome books!

    UtNS and TtEN are amazing I loved them so much. I loved TtEn more than UtNS actually hehe :D

    I have The Diviners and will get around to so I'm looking forward to your review. I've heard great things about it.

    I've also heard good things about Scent of Magic but haven't read it myself.

    Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D