Top Ten Tuesday - #5

by 12:30 AM 2 comments



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Books I recommend the most!


This is a pretty hard one for me, since I don't know a lot of people who read, but I'll try my best to give you 10.


On The Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta

This is my all time favourite book after all!

 

- - -

Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

This was my favourite book of 2012!


- - -

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

Because everyone needs a bit of Dimitri and Adrian in their lives.


- - -


Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder

Just because I love Valek.


- - -

Storm / Spark - Brigid Kemmerer

Yes, I'm cheating again. Really, they go together.


- - -

Something Strange and Deadly - Susan Dennard

This has to be my favourite zombie book!


- - -

The Collector - Victoria Scott

I'm just that excited to have Dante and he isn't even out yet!


- - -

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

No explanation needed.


- - -


City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

Again, no explanation needed.


- - -

The Hallowed Ones - Laura Bickle

Because I loved it so much more than I ever expected to!


- - -

That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping I get around to picking up: the infernal devices trilogy, the elemental series, the hallowed ones, the vampire academy series, Poison Princess, The Collector, and Jellico Road. Funny, all of these are actually on my wish list, especially VA (which I already own), The Infernal Devices (also own), and Poison Princess (which I need to buy!)

    great list!!
    im jealous you read all these books on my wish list!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH VAMPIRE ACADEMY. I'm a total VA fangirl!! Also the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices. I just finished Clockwork Princess a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about it! Great list! I've seen nothing but awesome things about Jellico Road and I definitely feel the need to read it.

    My Top Ten! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D