"B"

by 12:00 AM 2 comments

Welcome to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!




Today's topic is:


Books and Blogging -


Because that's what I do!

* * *

Books. Blogging. These two things take up plenty of my time and are now a big part of my world.

Some weeks, I can read anywhere up to 7 books, and others I'll be lucky to get through one. Doesn't matter how many unread books I have sitting on my shelves, I will continue to buy more, and leave them unread too. Doesn't matter how many books I have on my read&review pile, I'll keep requesting ones that I can't wait for.

Reviewing is a lot of fun for me, and also a big pain in the ass. Depends on the book, I suppose. All I know is that reviewing and blogging changed inside of me. It inspired me to try my own hand at writing, which I think I suck at, but am going to keep trying. 

All I know is that books make me happy. Blogging makes me feel like I have a purpose, but it also introduced me to the blogging community, where I have made many new friends. I'm never going to give this feeling up for anything.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by, and come back tomorrow for my "C" post!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

  1. do you prefer paper books or do you like nooks/kindles etc?

    teresa

    @icecoldpenguin
    http://www.fangirlnextdoor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper books for sure! Sometimes it's nice to use my e-reader, but I'm willing to sacrifice books for the sake of trees :P

      Delete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D