"Q"

by 12:00 AM 0 comments

Welcome to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!





Today's topic is:


- Quotes that made an impact -

We've all experienced this - finding a quote in a book we're reading, one that just sums up everything. One that makes you cry. One that you just can't get out of your head.

Today I'm going to share a few of the quotes that impacted me!

-

I don't really have one quote that I love more than others, but the most popular quote that I love is "To die would be an awfully big adventure" from Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. For me, Barrie is showing the fact that there is adventure in all aspects of life, and death being one of those aspects.

In Cassandra Clare's novel, Clockwork Prince, she writes "God knows we're all drawn to what's beautiful and broken"
To be honest, I think this one is pretty self-explanatory for why I love it.

"Because being part of him isn't just anything. It's kind of everything" is taken from Melina Marchetta's novel, On The Jellicoe Road. This quote is so beautiful, and reminds me of my relationship. It fits. I can't help but love it so much!

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green has a wonderful and romantic quote - "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once"

And my guilty pleasure quote from Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - “If you touch me like that again, Evangeline,” he began in a husky tone, dropping to his seat once more, “in the space of a heartbeat, I will have you off this bike and onto the closest horizontal surface. And I woan be picky, no.”

So what are your favourite quotes? Any books that you recommend that have more than one amazing quote?

* * *

Thanks for stopping by, and come back tomorrow for my "R" post!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D