"V"

by 12:00 AM 0 comments

Welcome to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!





Today's topic is:


Virtual reality [aka Book worlds] -

You know what I'm talking about. Certain books you wish were real. I'm going to tell you which worlds I wish were real, and why!

#1 - Harry Potter

I think many people would agree with me on this one. Who wouldn't want a world of magic to be real?

 

#2 - The Mortal Instruments. Vampires and werewolves and mundanes, it's all such fun!

#3 - Finnikin of the Rock. I love the fantasy world Melina Marchetta created.



What book worlds would you like to live in? :)

* * *

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow for my "W" post!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D