Netgalley / Edelweiss Month!

by 2:00 AM 2 comments


Netgalley / Edelweiss month, hosted by Book Passion for Life!

So basically between the 15th May and the 15th June, I am going to read nothing other than my e-galleys. No print copies or no personal books. Just these e-galley's that desperately need some loving.

There are a bunch of rules, along with the sign-up linky, which you can read here!

Basically, I'm going to list all the books that need some of my attention, and I'll cross them off as I go :) Don't judge, some of these are months behind - I know, I'm so bad. I'm going to aim for one book a day (excluding weekends), so that should knock all the books from my list!




Uses for Boys
A Shimmer of Angels
Othermoon
How to Lead a Life of Crime
When Love Comes to Town
Being Henry David
The Nightmare Affair
Bruised
The Culling
If You Find Me
Moonset
Nameless
The S-Word
Riptide
15 Days Without A Head


Total:  / 15



Prophecy
Revolution 19
Nobody But Us
The Madman's Daughter
Blaze
Mind Games
Crash & Burn
Pretty Girl-13
Mila 2.0
Someday, Someday, Maybe
Parallel


Total: 6 / 11


Grand Total: _ / 26

-

Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna need it! :)

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

  1. Really good idea... I need to do this too one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW.. haha you can't seem to restrain yourself from requesting huh? I basically have no books till July, and only then I have three. I am NOT boasting because I basically did what you are doing. I am a control freak so my books aren't usually behind, BUT i was crazy with requesting. Now I banned myself from requesting books UNLESS i am DYING to read the book, other than that, it is a no no.

    However a ton of those titles are AWESOME! and I've been wanting to read a couple of them actually.

    GOOD LUCK!! :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D