"Waiting On" Wednesday - #53

by 12:30 AM 3 comments





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


For this week, I am eagerly anticipating -


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - 
Holly Black
Released: September 17, 2013
Publisher: Little Brown Books

Synopsis: COLDTOWN WAS DANGEROUS, TANA KNEW. A GLAMOROUS CAGE, A PRISON FOR THE DAMNED AND ANYONE WHO WANTED TO PARTY WITH THEM.

Tana lived in a world where walled cities called Coldtowns exist. In them, quarantined monsters and humans mingle in a decadently bloody mix of predator and prey. The only problem is, once you pass through Coldtown's gates, you can never leave.

One morning, after a perfectly ordinary party, Tana wakes up surrounded by corpses. The only other survivors of this massacre are her exasperatingly endearing ex-boyfriend, infected and on the edge, and mysterious boy burdened with a terrible secret. Shaken and determined, Tana enters a race against the clock to save the three of them the only way she knows how: by going straight to the wicked, opulent heart of Coldtown itself.




What are you waiting on? :)

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

3 comments:

  1. Great Wow pick! I love Holly Black!!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this one around quite a bit. I've never read anything by Holly Black, but I've heard good things. I'll definitely be on the lookout for this one when it's released. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Holly Black! I guess this book is a good one to start with, right? Her faerie series never really attracted me (something about faeries in general)> I hope you get to read this one soon! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D