Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic!
For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:
Top 10 Goals/Resolutions for 2014 (bookish, non-bookish or a blend)
1) Read more books of my own choosing.
2) Don't let blogging stress me out.
3) Finish my editing/proofreading course.
4) Read more in general.
5) Save money.
6) Finish the Harry Potter series.
7) Finally finish a manuscript.
8) Play The Sims a bit more.
9) Try to eat healthier.
10) Work out. At all. Even a little.
Yeah, they aren't exactly exciting, but I'm really shoddy at goals/resolutions anyway! OH WELL! That's them!
* * *
That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!