100 Days of Summer Reading Challenge

by 9:59 AM 0 comments
(Image found here on We Heart It)

Summer is here...

And that means that university is over for the next few months, and THAT means I can finally start reading again. So I decided to set another challenge for myself - 


100 Days of Summer Reading Challenge!

In which I attempt to read at least 14 books, if not as many as I can, in 100 days! I am going to read between

21st November - 28th February

just in time for uni classes to start up again!

As well as reading and reviewing fantastic books, I am going to have some fun posts as well - quotes, trivia, author love, book love, playlists, giveaways - basically anything that pops into my head! 

Even better, I have my gorgeous friend Hannah at Hannah Plus Books joining me on my challenge, so make sure you go over and say hey and leaving lovely, encouraging words!


* * *

Here are some of the books I'm hoping to read during my 100 days of glorious summer! 




Will you be joining us on our 100 Days of Summer Reading Challenge?


Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D