The Boys of Summer!

by 10:34 AM 1 comments
Hey guys, have I got a treat for you! One of my favourite books from last year, The Boys of Summer, is only special for $0.99 at the moment!


I would rant and rave about all the reasons why you should spent this dollar but really... Just do it, like Nike!




Then we can all sit down and discuss it like the fun little fan-girls we are! Believe me, there is a lot of hot man-candy in this book and you just might find your new favourite fictional boy crush!

Do it now!

(now have some gifs to show my excitement!)





Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you for telling me about this! I just had a blog friend convince me to get this book. I am SOOO getting my hands on it right now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D