Happy New Year

by 12:30 AM 0 comments
Happy New Year!




Welcome to Twenty-Fifteen my friends. Where good times roll and life awaits. I hope that 2014 was an amazing year for all, and I hope that 2015 is even better.

I always love the new year, trying to guess all the possibilities that the next twelve months will bring. I love writing a bunch of resolutions I never keep. I love looking forward to the new and exciting things that I already know are going to happen.

For me, that's: Visiting my friend in Germany, Planning my wedding for February 2016, starting my degree in Publishing and Editing, Growing as a Partylite candle consultant and seeing Taylor Swift live in Melbourne.

What joy and adventures the new year already holds for me, and I hope it is the same for you. Looking forward to chatting with you all in the future!

Love, Claire

PS:  In the new year I'm going to be attempting the 2015 reading challenge from Popsuga, and have created a page to share my progress with you all!


 



Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D