Welcome!

by 3:43 PM 0 comments
This is my first blog - How exciting! :) I thought that instead of jumping straight in the deep end by reviewing a book, I might list some of the debut YA novels for 2012! On Goodreads, the list is roughly 205 books! Which if I was to list them all, we would be here forever! There is a 2012 Debut Author Challenge again this year too, all the information for that is at thestorysiren.com

Here are a few being released in January/February which caught my attention the most :)



With the likes of these books being released, it looks like we are in for a fantastic year for reading!

Claire <3




Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D