Sneak - Evan Angler

by 12:30 AM 1 comments

Sneak - 
Evan Angler
Released: September 4, 2012
Publisher: Thomas Nelson

Synopsis: When Logan Langly backed out of getting the Mark and went on the run, no one thought he could survive on his own. Without the Mark, you can't buy food, bot to the doctor, or use a tablet-you aren't even a citizen.
But when he discovers that his sister is being held in a mysterious hidden prison named Acheron, Logan risks everything to travel through and underground network of the Markless to rescue her.
Logan arrives only to find that Acheron holds more secrets than anyone could have guessed and that all his careful planning is worthless against a government that will do anything to gain absolute control. It seems there is only one place to turn.
But can a banned book with whisper-this pages and warnings about the real meaning of the Mark really hold the Answer?


What it's about: Logan is back and he is still on the run from DOME. Peck and the Dust are still out there, trying to find out about where Lily is being kept. Erin is missing Logan and desperate to find out where he is. The journey continues with the Markless against DOME and all the secrets hidden along the way.


What I thought: I couldn't wait to start reading Sneak ever since I got my hands on my copy. I thoroughly enjoyed Swipe and couldn't wait to see where this sequel was going to take me and it certainly didn't disappoint. We pick up about a month after we left off and the action doesn't stop for a second. We meet many new characters and revisit old ones. This time, there are many more Markless involved, and plenty of Markless sympathizers. They all most get caught a few times but it makes the adventure all the more fun. But what I loved the most was the small twists along the way - nothing was as it seems and everything is bigger than they believe. If you have read Swipe, definitely pick this one up and find out what happens next. If you haven't read Swipe, well why not? Hurry up and grab a copy because you won't be disappointed!


the good: It has been left open for another book. I have my fingers crossed!


the bad: I felt as if some parts were lacking. The book wasn't so much about the journey, but rather the end result and after everything we hear about DOME and the Markless and this massive journey, I find it hard to believe they made it, relatively unscathed.


Rating:



  4 bookstacks


buy links:

Amazon - Barnes and Noble - The Book Depository -



You can find the rest of the book tour here!

Check out my review of Swipe (book 1) here!

Win one of ten copies of Swipe and Sneak! US/Can only!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. So funny story.. I was sitting here thinking that I hadn't came to see you and your EPIC blog in forever and so I came to visit & seen this post. YOU ROCK girl lets never let me stray again lol

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D