Dante Is Mine... Vol 2.

by 12:30 AM 0 comments
That's right folks. Today I am sharing some more Dante love.
Why, you might ask?

Well...

THE LIBERATOR HAS A COVER.

Yes my friends and fictional boyfriend rivals. It's true. You may have already seen it floating about, but I felt this insane urge to share it with you all.


Isn't it pretty? Yes, it sure is. You can add it to your Goodreads wish-list here.

So which do you prefer - the cover for The Liberator or The Collector? [yeah, below guys]


All I'm wanting is a shirt-less full face shot. Perhaps for book three? :D


Also if you're feeling so inclined, check out my page specifically dedicated to Dante, and my own fan art!  
  

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D