"S"

by 12:00 AM 0 comments

Welcome to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!





Today's topic is:


- Super hot fictional crushes -

Yes. This is my topic. Don't judge me 'kay.

-

Let's start with Adrian Ivashkov. 
He's from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

 


He's got green eyes. Yep, that really could be my whole argument. He's crazy, but fiercely protective of those he cares about. Plus some of the lines he uses.... *Phew* is it getting hot in here?

-

Peeta Mellark. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.














The boy with the bread. Who had a crush on Katniss since kindergarten. Who fought to protect her. Yeah, I want one of him please! Sign me up for the next Hunger Games!


-

Lastly, Jem Carstairs. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.




He has silver hair and silver eyes for goodness sakes. That's wicked hot. Plus he's the best friend you would want, romantic as hell and he plays the violin!

-

I could go on and on about my fictional crushes, but I won't bore you ;)

Who are your main fictional crushes? Have they been lucky enough to be cast on the big screen?

* * *

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for my "T" post!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D