Netgalley / Edelweiss Month!

by 12:00 AM 1 comments
So I don't know about everyone else, but I am one of those crazy people who can't help but request like, every book I've heard of on Netgalley and Edelweiss. Which is good fun. But then I still get my print ARC's from publishers, plus I'm in a book club, plus I keep buying books for myself... So I end up with a massive review pile that I just can't manage to get under control.

That's why I am joining the Netgalley / Edelweiss month, hosted by Book Passion for Life!


So basically between the 15th May and the 15th June, I am going to read nothing other than my e-galleys. No print copies or no personal books. Just these e-galley's that desperately need some loving.

There are a bunch of rules, along with the sign-up linky, which you can read here!

I'll be doing a post on the 14th May, listing all the books I intend to read for this month. I'm going to aim for six a week. That's double what I usually read each week... BUT that should knock roughly 25 books from my pile. Which would be bloody fantastic!

Catch you all at the starting line!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 a week! That sounds like quite the challenge.

    Just stopping by from the a-z challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D