Netgalley / Edelweiss Month!

by 12:00 AM 1 comments
So I don't know about everyone else, but I am one of those crazy people who can't help but request like, every book I've heard of on Netgalley and Edelweiss. Which is good fun. But then I still get my print ARC's from publishers, plus I'm in a book club, plus I keep buying books for myself... So I end up with a massive review pile that I just can't manage to get under control.

That's why I am joining the Netgalley / Edelweiss month, hosted by Book Passion for Life!


So basically between the 15th May and the 15th June, I am going to read nothing other than my e-galleys. No print copies or no personal books. Just these e-galley's that desperately need some loving.

There are a bunch of rules, along with the sign-up linky, which you can read here!

I'll be doing a post on the 14th May, listing all the books I intend to read for this month. I'm going to aim for six a week. That's double what I usually read each week... BUT that should knock roughly 25 books from my pile. Which would be bloody fantastic!

Catch you all at the starting line!

Claire Blennerhassett

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 a week! That sounds like quite the challenge.

    Just stopping by from the a-z challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D