Top Ten Tuesday - #11

by 12:30 AM 2 comments





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Books when you need something light and fun!

To be honest, I think this is going to be hard for me to find ten, let alone my top ten, because I'm not even sure they exist, but I'll try!

I'm not sure if all of these count... But here are ten.


 

| Feeling sorry for Celia | Finding Cassie Crazy |

   

| A Kiss in Time | Life in Outer Space |
| Confessions of an Angry Girl | The Boyfriend App |


|The International Kissing Club | I made lattes for a Love God |
| Over You | The Summer my life began |
- - -


That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

2 comments:

  1. yes to confessions of an angry girl! I JUST (like half an hour ago) finished reading Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend and it was even better than the first!!

    great list,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Over You!!! Looks very light and fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D