Hi, hello there.

by 1:40 PM 3 comments
Hello to all my lovely readers! 

Yes, I'm talking to you! Nice top by the way! Looking good!



*Ahem*

Back to the point. As you can see, my blog is starting to collect cobwebs. It is in desperate need of some loving and at the moment, I just can't give it any.

I recently got engaged, *yay* and also recently started university, *not-so-yay* so the next few years are going to be full on.


I just wanted to let you all know, since as hard as I'm going to try to keep reading and writing reviews, they may start to look a bit few and far between.

But I love you all and that's why I'm still here and I'm still trying!


Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Claire, congratulations on your engagement! And I hope everything's going well with uni. :) You definitely have a couple of busy years ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you, I quite like this shirt. ;) Good luck with University! It's a way important time in your life so don't worry too much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the engagement! Wow starting uni. Hope it goes smoothly for you. It's an interesting time in life. All the best with it!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D