A-Z {Favourite Books edition}

by 3:00 PM 1 comments

A-Z {Favourite Books Edition}


Hi Everyone!

Today I thought I'd do something different - I'm going to share my A-Z of Favourite Books. I guarantee it's going to be a challenge, but I'm keen to see how many spaces I can fill!

[PS: If anyone knows of a bookish challenge similar to this that I can link to, let me know. I don't want to take credit for someone else's idea]


A - An Endless Summer - C.J. Duggan

B - The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

C - Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare

D - Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige

E - Elemental - Brigid Kemmerer

F - Feeling Sorry for Celia - Jaclyn Moriarty

G - The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

H - The Host - Stephanie Meyer

I - Illuminae - Amie Kaufman + Jay Kristoff

J - Just One Day - Gayle Forman

K - Kiss in Time - Alex Flinn

L - Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins

M - Magic Study - Maria V. Snyder

N - The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

O - On The Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta

P - Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

Q - Quintana of Charyn - Melina Marchetta

R - Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

S - Something Strange and Deadly - Susan Dennard

T - Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

U - Uninvited - Sophie Jordan

V - Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

W - The Winner's Curse - Marie Rutkoski

X - XVI - Julia Karr

Y - You Against Me - Jenny Downham

Z -  Alice in Zombieland - Gena Showalter (Yes, I totes cheated on this one, because I haven't read any books starting with Z!)

*** 

What do you guys think? This was quite hard as I had to try choose only one for certain letters!
I think next time I'll try this challenge for favourite authors. If you decide to try this challenge, or have suggestions for my next A-Z, comment and let me know!


Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. How can you choose though?!?! I might have to give this one a go! P.S On The Jellicoe Road is creeping up on my TBR pile I'm so excited to start it!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D