Blogs Blogs Blogs

by 4:28 PM 1 comments

Randomly Random Blog Post About Blogs


Hi Everyone!
Claire here, just popping in to say hi and leave this awesome gif just here...




WOOO. Now I have your attention (or did I lose it there?) I just wanted to share two blogs with you, which I'm hoping you'll go follow and fall in love with.


Hannah Plus B0oks

  
Hannah Plus Books is run by Hannah (NO DUH Claire), a good friend of mine. She was known previously as The Girl in A Cafe but now she's found a new name and a new home. I waited for aaaaages (months people) for her new blog to open up, and it finally has and it is BEAUTIFUL, so I just had to share with you. Go and see for yourself.

Find Hannah Plus Books here: http://www.hannahplusbooks.com/
Also here on Instagram: @Hannahplusbooks



Young Adult At Heart


Young at Heart is the new blog, co-authored by another good friend of mine. Taneika used to blog at Flipping Through the Pages - but has now teamed up with another blogger to create a brand new blog. Make sure you check it out to see their eye-catching blog and wonderful posts!

Find Young Adult At Heart here: http://youngadultatheart.com/
Also here on Instagram: @FlippingThroughPages


Checkity check them out for me, and send them some loving.


Love you all


Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. YOU YES YOU ARE A SWEETHEART I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS UNTIL NOW THIS IS WHY I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D