Top Ten Tuesday - #22

by 12:30 AM 3 comments

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Books You Wish You Were Taught In School



- - -

That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

3 comments:

  1. Great list! There are actually a lot on here I still have to read. I also put Something Like Normal and Thirteen Reasons Why on my list. Such great books!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Zusak books found themselves on my list as well! And I didn't even think of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (it's been so long since I've read that one).

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3DIPM-6e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading The Book Thief for the first time - I wish I had read it sooner, not just because it's GREAT but I would have included it in my own list! D:

    Here's my contribution to TTT:
    http://iliveliterary.blogspot.ca/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-you-wish-were.html

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D