Top Ten Tuesday - #29

by 12:30 AM 5 comments

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign!

This one is actually pretty hard for me but I'll give it a try!


Looking for Alaska - Boring
The Chaos of Stars - Boring
Crewel - Boring
Lament - Boring
Divergent - Well, the others were pretty enough. Why make a different cover for a different country? Ew.
Embrace - Random person for no reason
Shatter Me - Again with the random cover change for a different country.
Delirium - To be honest, I don't like any of the (like 5) different covers that have been released for this
My Name is Memory - Boring
Shades of Earth - Random cover change to something boring.

- - -

That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

5 comments:

  1. I can't stand boring covers! It really makes me consider whether I really want to read it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire Across the Universe cover changes make me mad. The original for Across the Universe and A Million Suns were so awesome and perfect. Then... Shades of Earth. And, it went to crap. WHY???

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Although I do like both Divergent covers, and I think the UK ones are really pretty. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the Divergent covers I really dislike the UK covers. I think the other ones reflect the story better. See my TTT here http://thoughtsofalibrarian.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-covers-i-wish-i-could.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Chaos on my list for being too plain! I don't like the UK covers for Divergent trilogy. Shatter Me's other country cover is awful! The US cover is SO gorgeous. I agree with the Delirium trilogy covers and Shades of Earth. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D