"Waiting On" Wednesday - #26

by 12:30 AM 5 comments


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


For this week, I am eagerly anticipating -



Clockwork Princess - 
Cassandra Clarke
Released: March 19, 2013
Publisher: Walker


Synopsis: "Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.


If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.




Why i can't wait: I love the Infernal Devices series even more that TMI, so can you blame me for jumping around in my seat in anticipation?! I bet you guys are too!



What are you waiting on? :)


Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

5 comments:

  1. I really really really need to read this series. I've only read the City of Bones from Clare...failure....I need to change that.

    By the way, I love your design? Have you changed it recently (as in the last two months or so?)

    Thanks for the reminder to read more Clare.

    Here's my WoW

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not started this series yet. I am not sure why. I love Mortal Instruments. Here is my wednesday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-32-and-www-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series.. Can't wait to how this ends.. Great pick...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4078

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm REALLY waiting for this book. Somehow I found the Infernal Devices a better series than The Mortal Instruments.
    Following you on GFC, Follow me back? :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D