Top Ten Tuesday - Sep 8, 2015

by 12:30 AM 0 comments
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic!



For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Ten Finished Series I have YET to Finish!

I actually have more than ten, but here are ten of them! (In no particular order)


Shades of Earth - Beth Revis

  Loved the first two, just never got around to the last one! Maybe it's just because I hated the new cover design *ahem*



  

Sacrifice - Brigid Kemmerer


 Oh my gosh, the Merrick brothers. How could I even leave them in their last hurrah?

 


City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare

Even though my friend keeps telling me I need to read this, I still haven't. Maybe it's the size...




Hidden - Sophie Jordan

Dragons! Forbidden love! Gosh, I need to finish this series.



Gates of Paradise - Melissa de la Cruz

I slogged through this entire series aaaaages ago, you think I'd just hurry up and read the last one.



Fury - Rebecca Lim

I LOVED this series, and yet it's been so long since I read them, I don't even remember what they're about. Definitely need to finish this one off!






Time after Time - Tamara Ireland Stone


Loved Time Between Us, and I need to see how the story ends... At some point.






Warrior - Victoria Scott


I don't even know how I haven't read this last Dante. Dishonour on me, dishonour on my family, dishonour on my cow!





As Dead As It Gets - Katie Alender 


I'm not even sure how I made it through the first two, because creepy. But definitely need to read the last one!







Endlessly - Kiersten White

I was reading this around the time Paranormal books were all the rage, and I think I just burnt myself out by the time this one came out. But want to finish. Eventually.




Here are the other few I have yet to finish:


  



 

* * *

That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D