PSA

by 3:30 PM 0 comments

Randomly Random Life Update Post


Hi Everyone!
Claire here, just popping in to say hi and to tell you how beautiful you look today... Yes you there. I see you!

Apart from that, I thought I should apologise about my complete and utter lack of posting anything apart from the occasional TTT when I remember to organise them. I promise I won't make this long and boring, but I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into my life so you can understand my reasons for being such an airhead lately.


I got myself a job...

  
I KNOW RIGHT, HOW MUNDANE IS THAT. A bloody job to earn silly money for stupid adult things. Life blows sometimes.
So what started as 10-14 hours a week has now turned into ~23 hours a week. 




My daughter starts school in 3 days...


Which is exciting and scary because she is going to be gone 5 whole days a week and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself.
But I've been running around after her things trying to get everything ready.

I start uni again in March...


This is going to be the killer for me. See the thing is, I want to course swap, and you need really good grades to switch into the course I want to. Which means all last semester and now this coming semester I am going to be studying my ass off to make sure I can get in - and of course this will take up LOTS of time.


But most importantly...


I get married in 3 and a half weeks...


Yes, on the 22nd February I am going to pledge myself legally to another person for the rest of my life. Yes, it is exciting, and there is so much to look forward to. I am freaking the hell out about the day, but that's a story for another day. So basically this is what has taken up my life. I have been wedding planning amongst other things, and over the next three and a half weeks it is going to get HECTIC as hell.



So that is what I have/will be up to. Excuses, I know. But I literally have not picked up a book in almost a month. I am going to try my best, and try is all I can do for now.

Love you all. 


Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D